Thursday, March 17, 2011

this is the way we roll on the weekends

Leave it to Kyle to say, 'yeah, but it should be bigger... we'll make it bigger.' I'm thinking that I just bought the Diet Coke at the store and a pack of Mentos whilst shopping for the usual stuff I usually shop for. (don't judge my grammar) And I assumed that a simple drop of Mentos into the open bottle would be cool enough but I should have known...

It seems that creating a LOT of pressure inside the bottle with nothing more than a pinhole to escape through, the stream of sugary liquid can peak at 20+ feet into the air.

Without paying any attention to my husband's weekend attire, please indulge yourself with what was one of the greatest moments to date in the eyes of our children.





Pinhole.  Stringed Mentos. Clothes pin to hold. Screw on the cap.

Hey Will, I've got an idea.  You pull out the clothes pin!






I think we'll do it again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment