Tuesday, March 15, 2011

doodle 4 google

I will be honest and say that the following images did not get entered into the 'doodle 4 google' contest... Katie was much less concerned about the lack of timeliness on the part of her mother than her mother was. I really think she had something - and I was excited to put that feather in my cap rejoice humbly with her when she won.

The first doodle was because she'd like to be an equestrian...


The second doodle came out of left field one night - she wants to be a mother and a wife... THAT was a cool moment. How beautiful that she sees that as a career! Love it.


Katie-bug, I love you so much. We'll doodle again next year...

2 comments:

  1. i am confused. she didn't enter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautifully talented sweet Katie... Who wouldn't choose either of those? The anatomically correct male horse-my personal fav...and the two mommies-beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete