Monday, March 29, 2010

SUPERMOM.

Its been awhile a week. And I've found myself at odds with my lack of desire to write. My life is full of all sorts of large and small catastrophes; large and small feats. Its likely there's something that I'd enjoy telling you about and that you'd find satisfying to read. Maybe even something that would make you smile. But I didn't write.

Instead, I spent my week meditating on the likelihood that the Lord simply dried up any desire that Benjamin woulda/coulda/shoulda had throughout the potty training week to just pee in the toilet. I am now coming to a greater understanding of myself.

I want YOU to think that I'm SUPERMOM. But I don't want you to know that I want you to think that I'm SUPERMOM. I just want to be SUPERMOM and then revel in the compliments and praise of those around me as I sit back and shrug as in humility...

It was about my vanity.  And God wanted to reveal to me another aspect of my heart layers thick with darkness.

We will try again in the next few months... until then we will enjoy our usual (unusual) experiences.

1 comment:

  1. This is a true supermom, one who is humble, teachable and first and foremost is seeking to please Jesus. Thank you for letting us see how God is shaping you into a true supermom!

    ReplyDelete