Thursday, August 12, 2010

Loving me some Lake Chelan.

My dear friend, in from London with her family, rented a house on Lake Chelan this week. We were invited to go join in the fun... and I have forgotten how refreshing and wonderful it is to just jump into a big body of water carefree and spend all afternoon getting exhausted in the sun. Oh... wait, THIS time there was zillions of kids running up and down the dock, jumping this way and that into water over their heads... but thanks to Aaron MacKenzie (a friend of Brad and Jamie's) the kids became quite acclimated to the water and the Mom's sat back and let Aaron do what he seems to do best and teach kids how to just 'be kids'. Katie swam around in her life jacket -- William was dipping in sans flotation devices and Benjamin was up and down in the water with his floaters on his arms... it was wonderful.

Tomorrow's another day... and I can guarantee the kids I won't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment