Friday, July 2, 2010

iDON'T MAKE SENSE.

Let it be known, if its not already known, that I often post things that confuse my readers.  I have these ideas in my head and somewhere between the idea I have in my head and the words I post on my blog about that idea, pieces of the idea get lost...

For example, this morning Kyle saw my most recent post and he said, 'honey, I don't get it... an idiot?  Why would you be an idiot for me?'  I then went on to explain to him that I had spent 10 minutes in front of that stupid mirror and window trying to get the lighting I wanted and the oh-I-didn't-mean-to-take-this-picture look on my face so that it wouldn't look I really cared what I looked like in the photo but indeed I did care and went on to post the ones I liked... etc.

That was funny to him.

1 comment: