Monday, February 8, 2010

Visions and Ideas...

As a photographer, I want to 'brand' myself.

But wow... that takes quite a lot of self-absorption and its been hard for me to stop and just think about what makes me, well, me. So I began, in 'a-writers-block-kind-of-way'grabbing photos that I've taken that just move me (without thinking too much about it)... here's a few that I've come up with. Though it may not lend itself to being hung on a wall, matted or on canvas, it does more than that. It screams coffee table book and memories for years to come... it screams LAUGHTER and JOY and MOMENTS and BEAUTY and... these are the things that get me.

Sure I enjoy face shots (like the most recent post of Harper) as long as they're in 'their element' and enjoying life -- whether or not they have spaghetti in their hair doesn't matter much to me! I want to capture a feeling... a vibe... an awesome 1/200th of a second in someone's life... still investigating how to do it and make myself available to all of you out there who desire such memories to be captured.






No comments:

Post a Comment