Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hannah-Banana, the Greek Goddess

This most recent weekend I spent time over on the East side of the state -- more specifically, Kennewick, Washington. My youngest sibling, Hannah, was having her Jr/Sr Prom on Saturday night and asked if I would consider doing a photo shoot with she and her date, Joey. Without knowing for sure if the timing would work into my schedule, I didn't allow myself to get too excited... but once I realized that I'd have the opportunity to travel BY MYSELF (sans children) to the Tri-Cities and have intentional time even aside from the photo shoot, I could hardly sleep! It was a wonderful time and she was absolutely stunning. Here are some of the images I have started editing -- enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. How did she get here? That is a long way from the little fuzzy haired girl in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it Mags... you should see her ball. It'll put you on your butt. She's beautiful and absolutely genuine in her approach to everything -- and yes, a fantastic baller. Can't wait for you to visit with us in Spokane! I wonder if you're allowed to come swimming at the pool with us?! At the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word. I cannot wait to see you all. Until then...

    ReplyDelete