Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emma Nicole... LOVE HER.

My brother, David, and his wife, Lesley, live in Yakima with my adorable niece, Emma - notice I didn't say 'their adorable daughter'? I really enjoy being an Aunt to such an incredible little girl so I say 'niece' WHENEVER I can! Isn't she lovely?! Les, Emma, my Mom and I got to hang out in Eastern WA just recently and how could I not pull out the camera? I even left it in the car thinking that 'no... not right now... I'll focus on other stuff...' only to run sweating in the sweltering heat back to the car to retrieve it.

And I will bet that I will never learn -- even when least expected, a moment will be worth photographing.

Without further ado, here's Emma...


I love you, little lady. I cannot wait for the ocean this year... we will find sand where we least expect it. Actually, to be quite honest, 'where we most expect it' - we've weathered many of these ocean trips to know better than that. And little iBar, oh can you imagine the fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment