Saturday, September 12, 2009

Topics galore.

From the moment I pull the covers back in the morning my mind is smiling to itself and trying to make a file folder of all the 'moments' that would be candidates for blogposts. As I'm upside down drying my long, blonde curly hair to perfection watching as my stomach hangs not unlike that of a cat whose been completely shaved - swaying a little back and forth not matching the rest of my rather lean body, I laugh at not only my stomach (that I've only anxiety about when I think of Kyle dieing and myself being back in the dating scene) but also at my 18 month old who has been sitting in the bath for the last 45 minutes because I wanted to take a long, thorough shower - what I mean by that is I shaved my legs and armpits. He's probably sitting in 80 degree pee water by now, sucking on the washcloth and toys... and I'm laughing about how ripe the moment is with possibilities for my new blog.

These are only a couple of the moments that make me smile with anticipation.

My life is full of this stuff as I'm sure yours is too... here will be a place to read, laugh, cry a little and realize that you are not alone in these moments.

I'm excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment