Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My time here.

Early this morning, I stretched my legs, took a deep breath, cracked my knuckles and rose from my Dad's light brown leather recliner. Emma was in the living room and I just imagined her pictured on the front lawn with her crazy bed-head, colorful pajamas and Katie's brown boots. The lighting was great and I was anxious to dust off my camera case, unzip it and pull out my d300s -- in the throws of my needing to decide on what my 'workflow' would look like, I have been hesitant in shooting any more due to my need to sift through the pile o' pics that I've taken thus far.

Thousands.

Hundreds that are really worth the room on my hard drive.

But THIS moment was worth it. She was dressed in her pajamas from the long night's slumber, walking around in pure satisfaction from the deep sleep she had and smiling at every turn... little did she know what her hair looked like.

Soon I will have my workflow under 'working' order (imagine that) and I will post a picture showing you the BACKside of her hair...

This week has been wonderful thus far... I cannot wait to share more.

No comments:

Post a Comment