Sunday, April 10, 2011

baby lulu

WHAT AN HONOR to photograph this beautiful couple... Ben and Jessica are good friends of ours from the college days.  Over a glass of wine during our most recent 'Bellingham Reunion' she asked me if I'd still be willing to shoot her labor and delivery as we had dreamed about a year before.  I was elated and took the job immediately -- and before that wonderful birth day, when the weather was beautiful, we spent time together documenting the celebration of baby lulu.

... this is only the beginning of a wonderful journey.













Thank you Ben, Jess and Lulu for letting me a part of this wonderful adventure... and thank you for letting me loose behind the camera and capturing all the emotions surrounding this incredible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment