Sunday, November 22, 2009

Man, I miss this... and I will miss them...

Tonight is a night that I intentionally hunker down to the computer because I have so many things to get done aside from writing about the things to get done...

But due to the above tots being my children (were their Mom and Dad to lose their lives - morbid, I know... please get over it), I couldn't help but process my thoughts out loud and well... blog. These two little girls are my responsibility in a way that is unique. I love them... and they're moving.

The other day Rebecca asked C, 'where is our new home?' And C replied, 'Charlotte, North Carolina!' as she looked at me with such pride on her face. She doesn't yet realize how far that 'new home' is...

But God will be with her.

Rebecca and I met at a church in Bellingham. She was the Exec Assistant and I had nothing on her. I was merely a girl grasping for any opportunity to make money and, in the process, glean some wisdom from those who had gone before me. I was attracted to Rebecca's detailed (not to mentioned ORGANIZED) personality immediately. She, 'J', 'N' and 'E' were a force to be reckoned with... and I was lucky enough to be accepted into the 'fold' per se.

Mark and I see 'eye to eye' because we are introverts... Rebecca and Kyle see 'eye to eye' because they are NOT. We have lived together (yes, all 4 of us - NO kids! Imagine!)... and it was one of the most comfortable times of our lives - at least for Kyle and I. We love them and adore their friendship.

We will forever be dear friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! It hurts to leave you and your family more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete