Monday, August 21, 2023

USMC Boot Camp Letters - Letter #5

It is my hope that everyone who is thinking of Katie from afar and praying for her mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health will be emboldened by her words.


Letter #5                                                    

Dear Ma,

Yes! Please keep sharing my letters. It is relieving, actually, because I only have so much time to write, so all the loved ones I want to shower with letters but don't have time to, can take some of the love from these ones. It all sounds like a good plan, you can open the blog up to anyone you wish. heart

I love the pictures so much. I have my little circle of girls around me while I read, and then I enjoy showing them your faces. We are all grasping for further context! We only know each other in the context of bootcamp, that pictures are like filling in the landscape behind a painting. Context!

I have to wrap this up. I love you. I will write soon.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment